Who we are and what we do
SymVest provides a gateway to a suite of professionally managed investments focused around two of the fastest growing areas of finance today – angel investing and peer to peer lending. SymVest is a member of the Symfonie group of companies. Our mission is to provide investors not just investments, but also the tools, expertise and personal dedication it takes to make investments that generate returns. Symfonie’s team of finance professionals has more than 20 years of experience and has worked at major international banks in corporate finance, portfolio management, investment analysis and trading. The SymVest product portfolio includes investment funds, managed investments in early stage companies and income generating peer to peer loans.
Symfonie Angel Fund
Symfonie Venture Partners, LP (our “Angel Fund”) invests in promising startup and early stage companies. This unique investment partnership is managed by our affiliate, Symfonie Capital. At Symfonie we believe the key to success as an angel investor is to provide investee companies with management support, corporate governance and introductions to potential investors, suppliers and customers. The Angel Fund is managed by a team of professional investment managers and entrepreneurs with relevant experience who can add value to the portfolio companies. From the day we invest to the day we exit we work to make each investment succeed.
Seed & Early Stage Investing
We introduce investors to innovative, fast growing startup and early stage companies. These companies are presented on our website.
Investing in startup and early stage companies can be interesting and rewarding, but is also risky and can lead to loss of some or all of the capital invested. We cannot guarantee or assure the success of any investment, but there is much we do address the investment challenges so our investors can have confidence their investments will succeed.
- We do extensive research and due diligence prior to listing any company on the website.
- We work with each company listed on the website to ensure effective corporate governance and to provide management support and other value-added services.
- Symfonie makes a direct investment into each company as a shareholder.
- Symfonie Capital acts as an investment manager and represents the interests of the investors to the companies.
Income Earning Peer to Peer Investments
We present an innovative and compelling set of investments designed to help investors generate high income and steady returns through peer to peer (P2P) investing.
- Symfonie Lending Partners, LP (our “Lending Fund”) invests in an internationally diversified pool of P2P loans originated by leading P2P platforms with proven track records. The Fund seeks to provide consistent annual returns in excess of 8%.
- Symfonie P2P Notes are income earning certificates with set interest rates and time to maturity. The notes are collateralised by a diversified pool of P2P loans originated by leading P2P platforms with proven track records. While the notes are guaranteed, investment risk associated with the notes is reduced through a collateral reserve pool. Additionally, note holders participate in the overall success of the note and can potentially receive an interest premium when their notes mature.
- Symfonie Tailored P2P portfolios are customised portfolios of P2P loans developed to suit investors’ unique and particular investment requirements.
SymCredit – Our Peer to Peer Lending Platform
P2P lending platform SymCredit introduces investors to credit worthy consumers and business in the Czech Republic. SymP2P Ltd is 100% owner of the SymCredit platform and is headquartered in the UK and is responsible for establishing SymCredit’s corporate governance and operating procedures.
SymCredit business loans enable investors to invest in loans of credit worthy businesses specifically approved for listing on the Symfonie website. Symfonie performs due diligence on each borrower prior to listing the loan, so investors can be confident in the reputation and integrity of each business borrower.